Take an espy stylist home with you…by booking a Closet Intervention!
An espy stylist will come to your house and REFRESH your wardrobe by showing you how to organize and style what you’ve already got. Your espy stylist will help you get rid of all the unnecessary items that are weighing you down, make suggestions about items you can add to complete your wardrobe, show you how to put outfits together using what you’ve already got, and show you how to make your closet FUNCTIONAL instead of intimidating! It’s a cleansing process – out with the old, shabby, dated and ill-fitting. We know you’ve got some gems hidden in that closet of yours that are just waiting for a chance to be worn.
What to expect when you book an espy Closet Intervention
An espy Closet Intervention means one-on-one time with a professional fashion stylist who is dedicated to helping you look your best so you can feel your best. An espy stylist will come to your house to do the closet intervention. You can request a stylist that you have perhaps worked with in-store on a previous occasion or espy can match you up with a stylist.
Your session will begin with a little Q&A to learn about your lifestyle, personal style, and fashion struggles. Then it’s time to hit the closet! Your stylist will comb through all your pieces with you. You will try things on, you will put together outfits, and your stylist will also put together outfits for you. Clothes you no longer wear, or should no longer wear, will be tossed aside! And then your stylist will show you how to organize your closet to make it easier for you to find what to wear. Finally, your stylist will make suggestions on items that will help to complete your wardrobe and make getting dressed and looking totally put together much less of a hassle!
Tips for your session:
- Be prepared to try on a lot of clothes! It’s an important part of the process and helps your stylist understand your body type, your body issues, and what you love to wear.
- Have your closet tidy prior to your stylist arriving. Your stylist will help you organize your closet in a way that works best for you, but if you have your closet separated into commodities (pants with pants, sweaters with sweaters, shirts with shirts, tees with tees) it will be much easier to make your closet functional during your intervention.
- Remember that this session is about YOU! Make sure you book on a day that you are able to focus completely on yourself for a couple hours. It will be an amazing reminder of how important it is to make that time for yourself and well worth it after your old wardrobe feels new again thanks to a little help from espy.
- Have your style questions ready! If you’re curious about a trend, not sure how to wear certain items, want to try something new, need suggestions on colors to wear, accessories, where to find fashion inspiration…your espy stylist is full of that kind of info, so just ask!
How can you book a closet intervention with an espy fashion stylist?
If you would like to book a closet intervention, please email the store at email@example.com
If you would like to request a stylist, please ensure you put their name in your message. Also please include your preferred dates and times.
- If you need to cancel, please do so within 48 hours of your session.
How much does a closet intervention cost?
An espy closet intervention costs $75 per hour with a 3-hour minimum and $0.39/km.