Check out what the espy stylists got up to on Sunday:
espy’s Ashley Style, Clark Whetstone, Meagan Fitzpatrick, and Odessa Bennett took a hike in Kananaskis Country to shoot these ultra-layered, rural-style, Twilight-esqe fall fashion looks. Models Nyawal, Gabrielle, and espy’s Clark froze their little buns off to get these gorgeous shots in clothes and accessories that are all in store right now! Get down here before they are gone!
Want to try some of these looks? Here are some style tips to help you achieve the rural-themed fall look:
1. LAYER – Tights, belts, leggings, boots, scarves, jackets, sweaters, leg warmers – mix them all together for a pulled together look strangers will envy!
2. BACK COMB that hair – the bigger, the better. Hello 80s.
3. COLORED DENIM – all the espy stylists are doing it! Red denim = espy love!
4. FRESH FACE, BOLD LIP – show off your pout!
5. PATTERN ON PATTERN – a key factor in layering.
6. MIXING NEUTRALS – black and brown DO go together. Step out of your box and mix up your neutrals for a fresher, modern look.
7. BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS – fall is the best season for one reason, and that’s boots! Guys pair them with slim jeans and undo the top for a thrown together look.
8. FUR – a great way to add some texture to your outfit.
9. MILITARY – check out Clark’s new, modern hair cut. Very military and super trendy.
10. FLORAL – a strong floral pattern mixed with textures like woolly sweaters, fur, and knits add a bit of femininity to layered looks.
As always – your espy stylists are here for you if you need a hand with styling or finding the appropriate pieces to allow you to try some of these looks. Come visit us 🙂
the espy stylists