If you purchased a DENIM GROUPON in February, it’s expiring soon!
You have until SEPTEMBER 3, 2012 to use you Groupon. Many of you have printed a Groupon that says your expiry date is August 22 – but we’ve had Groupon extend the date to September 3.
Which means…you have less than a month to get to espy and get your denim fitting and new jeans. Good thing Megan is bringing back TONS of the CUTEST finds from LA for this weekend! All of which will look great with your new jeans.
And of course – seasons change – fall is arriving at espy daily! Even though it feels like summer has only just arrived, the espy stylists are already dreaming up what you will be rocking this autumn.
espy advice: USE YOUR GROUPON NOW!
There are over 1000 denim groupons left to be redeemed from February. Don’t be a last minute grouponer! It gets very busy in here when groupons are expiring! Swarms of people looking for their perfect jeans! Beat the crowds and come see us now. Plus – you’ll get first pick of all the latest goods straight from LA and the fall trends you are dying to start trying on.
Need some answers about your Groupon??
Like…what is a denim fitting??
*A denim fitting is a stress-free jean shopping session because the espy stylists will do the hard work for you. We will pull jeans in what you say your size is (and what we think your size is too) in many different styles. The style you are looking for, the style we think you will look awesome in, and maybe even something you never thought you could wear.
- with over 1000 pairs of jeans in stock – trust us, no matter how hard you think your body is to fit, we can do it.
- you will get an espy stylist who will be 100% honest with you about what looks good and what doesn’t!
- sorry all you shy people – you’re gonna have to come out of the change room. It’s super important to show your stylist every pair in your room, otherwise you won’t get the full espy experience. Your stylists need to see you in the jeans so they know where to go with what size you should be in, what styles will look better, or what styles we can veto!
- you will leave with a positive shopping experience, confidence about your shape, a great pair of jeans, and maybe even a mini butt lift!
- You paid $39 to purchase a denim Groupon to use at espy. The Groupon gets you $100 worth of denim. Which means – when you come to espy to redeem your Groupon, $100 will be taken off your purchase of denim. The $39 you have already paid, and the remaining $61 to bring your total discount to $100.
- the Groupon can only be used on JEANS!
- no other sale or discount can be applied to the jeans you are purchasing if you are using your Groupon.
- there are NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES, or REFUNDS on jeans purchased with a Groupon. All Groupon sales are final.
- the Groupon expiry date is also FINAL. After Sept. 3, 2012 you will no longer be able to redeem the deal of $100 worth of denim. However, you will be able to put the $39 you have already paid to purchase your Groupon towards a pair of jeans.
- denim is not to be put in the dryer…EVER!